Friday, July 2, 2010

A Good Day

               
In his words:

          Yesterday my friend called me up and said can you play today. I asked my mom and she said yes but when I asked she was blow drying her hair so she said it would take 30 minutes before we could leave.  So I said can I just walk there. My mom said yes.  So when I got there I called my mom and she said it was 1 mile from our front door to his front door.  As soon as I heard that I was so excited.  I didn't even know I was walking a mile.  I just hurried to do it so I could see my friend.  I didn't even know it was exercise.  I guess when you want something really bad, playing with my friend, you don't even realize it's exercise.  Mom says I can walk to his house anytime.

This morning I did pilates with my mom.  Yesterday I was grumpy during exercise so today I wanted to feel better.  I felt quite good cause it was very calming and actually felt good about it.  After our workout,I found out that I lost 1lb and 8 oz this morning so then I was so excited.

Can I get a raise the roof!!!!  Raise the roof!!!!

"Who let Keaton out....who who who who who
sung to Who let the dogs out   

In her words:  Keaton really said it all.  And yes he is dancing around singing "who let keaton out..who who who who."  I learned again from him.  He is so right.  When we are doing things we love we don't realize it is "EXCERCISE".  It is just fun.  Fitness should push our bodies but how better if it is something we enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. WAY To GO Keaton!! Keep it up.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Keaton! I am so proud of you! Because of you I have started my own blog about my weight loss! Feel free to read it! I also love to read yours for it keeps me going! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keaton you rock! Find the things you love...

    ReplyDelete