Monday, August 9, 2010

Six and Six

In her words....
Today is a good day....today is a fabulous day.  As I looked at Keaton and asked him what he would like me to write he said, "My life is getting to be better."  I could not ask for a more precious gift.  You see Keaton and I began a new journey on August 1.  Really it is the same journey we have been traveling on for quite some time.  However, now we have chosen a different vehicle to get us there.

To date Keaton has lost 6 lbs and I have lost 6.5 lbs and we are feeling great.

We were introduced to the Body Wise company a few months when my dad started a weight loss plan.  He didn't really say much to me about it and like most other things, I figured he would spend lots of money, have 0 results and then hear nothing more about it. 

Sadly he started losing weight without me.

In June he gave me a canister of powder to try when I wanted and let him know what I thought.  Sadly I didn't have any idea what I had and only made a shake here and there.  By the end of August my dad had lost 39 lbs and I had lost nothing.

July 26 I agreed to go to a meeting and see what this was all about.  I jokingly told a friend I was going to a "fat persons meeting".  As I listened to the people talk about Body Wise I learned of a company dedicated to health and well-being.  I have known for a long time, if I wanted to help Keaton, I had to help myself.  Also, anything we did had to be for the entire family.  That night I made a commitment to my/our health.  My product would be here later in the week so I decided Aug 2, my birthday would be our start date.  I would give myself and my family the gift of health.

Today....one week later....we are having success.  Not only are we learning how to eat through out our lifetime and losing weight in the process....I just found out I will be receiving a check in a few days for $119.32.  That was a side effect I was not expecting. 

Regardless of the potential to share this with others, Keaton and I are reaping rewards.  Never have we felt so good, had more energy or experienced weight loss together.  We will continue to share our journey here.  I am sure we will have starts and stops, hit bumps in the road and have days we feel discouraged, yet we have the knowledge and support system now to get through them and achieve our dream of health.

In his words...
I am so glad I have started with program with my mom.  I want to tell my friends and my family that I have lost 6 lbs while I have had Body Wise shakes.  I am proud I am becoming a better healthy person.  We have been going on walks every few nights and i am really glad about that.  Today when i was coming back from my friends, I walked the whole way and that is one mile.  So i am glad that I did that.  Just today I realized that my health is getting to be better.

I feel irritated when I see the number on the scale every day and I am making that all go away.  I feel more than happy that the numbers on the scale are going down and right away I go make my breakfast shake ...and it is really good too!!

I want all you guys to know that while you are reading this you may contact us to get on this program to have a better life.  I am happy that I am getting healthy.

For info check out http://www.bodywise.com/ or give me a message to contact you.

Tonight there is an informative conference call anyone can listen to

507-726-3444 passcode 45259  The call is at 7 p.m. mountain time.

1 comment:

  1. Pround of you son. You help me to want to be better. I love you. Keep it up. Love dad

    ReplyDelete