Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Still Here

It has been a while since I last got on this but I have been doing pretty good. Most every day I have been running and walking up and down our stairs. But I need to get focused again. I have been doing pilates with my mom and do good with that too. I hope to get back to my blog more so I can be pushed more to be healthy.

From Mom- It sure has been hard to get back into a routine since coming back from the school break. We hope to get back with it. I have been attending water aerobics Mon thru Fri and love it. But then it is harder for me to be motivated to more in the afternoon. Our desire is there and this week we hope to get back to it full force.

Love you all. Thanks for all the support for Keaton.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad you're back!! I've been waiting patiently! But I need some motivation and extra inspiration. I keep telling myself, "I'll start tomorrow!" So I need you on here keeping me at it!! :) Best of luck getting back at it! It's tough, but if you can do it, I can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keaton... Just think you are doing great. I love you and keep up the hard work.
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keaton,
    I was thinking of you today when I was running on my treadmill. Sometimes it gets hard to keep going, but I try to give myself little rewards for doing it--like taking a few minutes afterward to play on the wii or watching a favorite video on youtube. (I don't know if your mom will let you do that.) Anyway, my goal is to cover 1256 miles this year--that is as many as the pioneers covered to get to the Salt Lake Valley. It helps to know that we are all in this together, working toward good healthy goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're back! It is hard to stick to a routine during school breaks. I got my son reading your blog and he's decided he's going to try to lose 20 pounds! So thank you for being a good motivator for him!

    ReplyDelete