Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday

  • 144 cal
  • 45.3 fat cal
  • 1.5 miles (yeah!!!)
  • 6 laps
  • 29:58 -Keaton wants everyone to know he did the same distance as the day before in 24:40....shaved off four minutes!

In his words...ummm....which one would be better...chicken Alfredo or pizza stick?...it is hard to make a good choice when I don't know which is better. I chose pizza stick for lunch at school. When I got home from school I had a banana for snack. After I ate that I felt better because I am making good choices. Then at scouts I made a present for my grandma and as soon as I got home I told my family and mom said it was time to go do a mile and a half. I didn't grumble. My family motivated me by turning on the radio and dancing and that helped me get through it faster. Mom pushed me to go faster than yesterdays time and I wanted to get more cal and fat cal than yesterday so I ended up beating my time and going 1.5 miles total. My mom was wiping my face and back and stomach with the towel because I was sweating really hard. We had fun working together----AWESOME!!! I am happy I got my mile done before Biggest Loser and I can watch from the beginning. See you tomorrow everyone out there.

I just can not say enough about how wonderful Keaton's desire is. I do have to remind him to do his mile, yet he is not grumbling and fighting it. I think he is actually wanting and realizing it is better to get it done and then feel good about the rest of the evening. I was really sore today from dancing around so much yesterday so today I just encouraged him. I kept upping his speed and I have officially become the sweat wiper offer (a job I will gladly perform to see my son try so hard). Dinner was simple this evening-fiesta lime chicken, steamed rice and sweet corn. I ran out of lettuce for our salads but was not about to go to the store just for that. Busy day with scouts early for Keaton and Taron has scouts in the evening but we managed to get snow shoveled, Taron to dentist, workout in and dinner made all before our coveted biggest loser season finale. Belle has fun just being able to dance around in my room. This may have started for Keaton, but the entire family is enjoying our time together. Is there anything better???

Thanks for the comments.

Keaton got home from school and asked to see his blog.

He was absolutely thrilled to see 3 comments. He had to tell everyone.

Keep them coming.

Love you all!!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's a lot easier to keep up with exercise when it's fun. What a great mom you have to keep you entertained while you're sweating! I think it's great that you're thinking about your food choices. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was just as excited to read Tuesday's post as Keaton might have been to see comments! So fun! I love the this goal of his is a family effort and everyone is having a good time. So awesome! I LOVE The Biggest Loser and had so much fun watching last night!! Those people are amazing! I can't wait for the new season next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keaton, You rock! Keep it going... all those little good choices will add up to a big reward in the end. You can do it!

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that I can be the fun mom someday! Good job Keaton! I wish I had that much ambition. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete